Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I.N.S.O.M.N.I.A

Well,
nearing 4am ady,
but i still can't fall asleep,
WHY ?
I.N.S.O.M.N.I.A  looor.
zomokk ??
nolaaaar.
just finished talk ph wif my MIAW,
b4 that,
i ph to someone,
someone??
WHO ?
''white-white'' de.
@-@
act he ph to me 1st,
but that time so gham hoor,
i turn off my hp~
ALAMAK !!
that moment,
suddenly i have a feeling..
feeling like someone will ph to me,
no LIE !!
SERIOUSLY i tel euu ! xD
den turn on my ph again,
TENGG TENGG TENGG TENGG !!
i receive a msg from ''MAXIS'',
i miss a call from someone,
ADUHhh ~
i ph bac to him,
kakax !
V just talk talk awhile oni,
(Eeeee >'<)
i noe he want sleep ady..
Nvm laaar then.
end up the call,
msg awhile,
say G9 to him,
den BYEBYE !!
i try to sleep,
but i CAN'T !!
Goshhhh~
nvm nvm,
continue my talk wif the next person,
i wonder who should i call,
@@
checked my contact list,
300++ ppl oni laaar,
really duno lehhh~
but still bo gham muann,
i need a talk wif somebody,
=.=
ph to him,her,he,she ??
Lastly,
i ph to MIAW
ahahahahahahax~
i guessed she not yet sleep,
chitt-chatt for nearing 1 hour lik tat loor,
hehex~
have a nice chit-chat wif euu my Dear,
satisfied !! =))

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

5am
Mmmm,
i still can't sleep ohh.
so many things i wonder,
my brain gonna BURST of ady,
I wonder i need to perm become curly hair onot ?
Dye is must !
but curly wooor,
Hmmm~
consider sin ''-''
I wonder my results is good or bad ?
I wonder i need to diet onot ?
(Sure laa hoor ?!)
I wonder he care me onot ?
I wonder am i too care ady ?
I wonder am i too childish ?
I wonder am i too stupid ?
I wonder should i change myself ?

I wonder ! I wonder ! I wonder !

blaaaaaaaaaa ~
i dunno =((
I am who i am,
just wana be back myself,
i don't care other ppl can accept my attitude onot,
(suppose to say i can't care so much)
but tat's Miss*T !
the REAL of me !
the ONE & only ONE of me !
In this way,
at least i'm HAPPY !
sometime we must learn to ignore sumthg,
yeaaa~
must learn how to say ''NO'' !
Enen''
won't be so SOFT-HEARTED anymore !
if i says i'm care,
means i really CARE !
once i didn't care,
means i'll remain SILENT directly !
Clear??
Apa i cakapp nihx ??
x tauuu ~
Okayy,
time to rest..
End up here.
Nite ;)))

2 comments: