Tuesday, November 30, 2010

♥ QB-day ♥

Hohoho !!
today i went to Queensbay,
together with :
Wendy
Miaw
Hansson
Wei Ying

I thought wanna go thr buy present for WeiYing,
who knows lastly bcome shopping.
swt ==''
when walking around,
i saw a lot of shops was on SALE !!
SALE SALE SALE*
G r r r r r~
OMG~
Okayyy,
tell euu guys what i want,
SEED's bag,
VINCCI's shoes & hairband
BRANDS OUTLET's cloths
ALDO's shoes
NIKI's slipper
WANT ! WANT ! WANT !
ARGHHH~
i wish i can own these things weyyy !!
but i noe all of these is a LUXURY for me.
Okayyy,
FINE !!
4got about it.
T_T


(me & Hanss)










(me*Hanss*WeiYing)
kakakax
they bought a lot of formal wear today !!
tsk tsk !
always say me say me.
euu guys KAYA pun.
pandaii spent $$$ money also
XDXD
while waiting them trying the cloths,
what should i do ??
self-snap inside the fitting room.
hiakkkkk~











i know i'm crazieee,
i'm know i'm self-love,
but i really have nth to do laa weyy !!
hahahax.
almost fell asleep dy,
nomo sleepieeee looor.
=.=
nearing 5pm,
okayyy,
time to leave.
Tataaa~
So..
today i have bought NOTHING for myself !!
T_T
but i bought my 'HeiiBaoBao' a shirt weyy!!
laii laii..
have a look ::


NICE ma ??
i felt NICE looor.
without consider,
straight buy le.
hiakkkk~
Okayyy,
that's all for today.
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment