Friday, March 25, 2011

♥ 25.3.2011 ♥



Harlooooor, readers !!
: )
Aaaa~
i dont know what i want to blog act.
hee ;)
finally ohh finally,
i have clear all my assignments & my tests !!
Wootsssssss !!!
and now,
im waiting for my final exam.
Zzz !!
i get my exam's timetable dy.
5th - MORAL TEST
9th - M.I.S TEST 
Grrrr ~
i LOVE exam,
but
i HATE study!
>''<
well,
i have no choice.
=.=
ohh yaaah ~
i went clubbing last wed,
tsk tsk.
im GOOD GIRL k?!
veli veli veli less go le.
XD
went there with Frank & Hul them.
Wendy put me aeroplane 
>.< 
lotsss of ppl went club that night.
CJM them,
D'len them,
Ghee Fan them,
and 
last but not least,
i meet EROS !!!
: )
okay,
we having FUN that night !!!
but..
again i want to mention,
I NO DRUNK !!!
just cant stand well,
i dont know why.
and got a bit blur blur feel,
im sleepy.XD
what a enjoyable yet blut blur night !
hahahahahax.
K,
stop at here.
Buhbyeeeeeeee 
= ))



No comments:

Post a Comment