Tuesday, April 19, 2011

♥ S.H.I.T ♥


AGHHHHH*
Jii Dann Gaoo !
Wangg Baa Dann !
imma so LUCKY today !
so SHIT !
i meet an car accident today !
wuwuwu
:'(
imma driving ALONE from Btw to my hometown,
i know i cant drive for long distance,
well..
THIS IS THE 1ST TIME !
just try it,
imma not scare.
and finally,
i reached hometown safety.
but not HOME !
Fcuk*
the moment i turned in to my housing thr,
前面突然有一辆车冲向我来,
Jii Dann Gaoo arr~
den i straight turn my direction to left,
and somethings happened..
''BANG !!!''
nomo loud that kind,
okieee..
just calm down & straight drive back home.
i tot i terlanggar tembok or what..
when i reached HOME,
come down from car,
behind have 3 Malay's guy followed me.
i wondered,
how come the security ll let them come in ?!
U.S.E.L.E.S.S
O.M.G ~
that time,
nobody at HOME !!!
imma ALONE !!!
Hell ~~~
imma SCARE like HELL act !!!
SHIT euu the BABI MALAY !!!
the shitty malay said,
'' U langgar i punya motor U tau x ?! ''
SHIT euu !
idk what i langgar pun act.
>.<
i said,
'' okieee, euu ambil pii repair,
den i bayarrr ~ ''
well..
i no CRY okieee,
and idk my car spoiled oso.
the wheel spoiled jor.
is that KAYPOH malay help me checked one.
should i thx U ?!
=__=
lastly,
i ph to my 'yeh yeh' ~
He immediate came & find me.
around 10 mins like that,
Ah yehh reached.
okieeee,
the rest he helped me settle dy.
Sorry & Thanksss, Ah yehh*
i cried after i go in home.
imma SCARE !!!
imma SCARE !!!
imma SCARE !!!
吓到我了~
吓死我了~
吓坏我了~
T.T
im sure mamiee sure wont let me drive anymore.
Muekkkkkkkk ~ !!!
> <


No comments:

Post a Comment