Friday, January 27, 2012

初三 ♥ 初四


HelloooO !
msT here !
Is chu3 morning yoy,
heading to Nibong-Tebal with my seniors them!
XOXO


steamboat at Bao-bao's house ;)



Chiling + gambling
wink*

The BIG ♥ FAMILY :)

Afternoon,
say HI to P-Island !
teeheehee ;)
Checked in Tanjung Bunga Beach Hotel once we reached.




the seaside,
so niceeee right ??
LOVE 


the pretty  WanXin ;)


Again,
the BIG FAMILY !
Love this !
Maksssssssss 


Desserts at Manila Place, Gurney Plaza ;)


RED missT !
outfits of the day !
heeheehee ;)
Hmmm ...
how about the night ??
Is Wednesday, Is Ladies Night !
everyone is prepare going to club !


how about me ?!
LOL
im waiting for my King come and find me ♥
after one month,
finally,
officially meet him !
Miss him alright.





♥♥♥

Hmmm..
feel so strange when I saw him,
can't talk so much,
insane me @@
long time no see perhaps,
Hahahah !
anyway,
have a great night with him !

LOVE yoy ! 

Chu4 morning,
went movie with my themmmm !


(He's Jeffrey ! xP)

I ♥ HONG KONG !
not bad yoy the movie,
btw im so sleepy,
since we all late slept last9, Lol



inside the CINEMA !
XDXD


After movie,
have our brunch at Dragon-I !
and thanks to Isaac,
he treat all of us !
=.=
not cheap yoy !
xie xie nih yay !
= )
go back hometown after the brunch,
it is tired yet enjoyable short-trip ;)
meet up next time guys,
Miss yay !


No comments:

Post a Comment