Sunday, July 15, 2012

B.A.C.K


Haloooo peeps !
after 5months, finally I back to my blog.
Time flies,
many things changed within this 5months.
And soon,
I ll start to study.
Tough life gonna be..
Oh ..
should says,
meaningful life..
good life..
stay cheers =)
I try to be,
at least a better .. ONE
set myself a target,
doesn't means I can reach it,
at least I ll try ..
trying hard,
for everything..
I don't want a miserable life,
it shouldn't be my life..
I may fall down.. 
I will cry..
I learn from there..
Continue work hard for it..
It seems there are some responsibilities I need to bear for..
It seems there are so many things I have to care for..
It seems everything relate to me..
It seems everything so important..
but there is the ONLY me.
I promise I try.
until it become worthless,
I leave ..
No one really fully know about someone,
including me to myself.
Don't think ..
just ..
go without worries ..


No comments:

Post a Comment