Sunday, November 11, 2012

Goodbye, My Love

Hi ..


This is just about yesterday ..
straighten my hairs since July ..
the time that we don't belong to each others ..
After 4months,
 I wish to perm my hairs again ..
The word 'NICE' came out from your mouth,
and that's the BEST word also the BEST compliment for me.. ever..



Therefore, curly T is back ..
the last thing that I can do ..
and this time,
we couldn't hold each others anymore..
I wish to let go .. have to let go ..
after so many times ..
the last decision , Let Go.
Letting go this relationship ..
Letting go our love ..
Letting go everything ..
I don't wanna push so hard, push so far ..
Sorry to say that ..
I did appreciate everything, but not until the last ..
I did love you with my true heart, but couldn't be forever love ..
I did put hope for us, but one objection ruins a thousands hope ..
From admire -- miracle happened -- together -- broke up -- together ..
The only one .. 
The irreplaceable memories ..
Thank you for everything =')
Goodbye, the only one ♥ My Love ..


在回忆里,
与你拥有过最美好的过去,
铭记在心..
永远..
再见,我的爱人..
我最崇拜的人..

No comments:

Post a Comment