Saturday, August 14, 2010

❉ F.i.N.a.L ❉

lalalax~
The ''nasty season'' is coming soon..
- - > Final exam !!
Eeee ~
double HATE looooor.
as euu all konw,
i'm a super duper laziee gal.
wan me to study,
CAN..
need to force myself looor.
x force toh x boleh jalan dyy.
@-@
There are 5 subjects i had taken in tis semester,
Cccc..

which subject i confident more ??
Aaa..
Dunno. 
xDD
sure studieee daooo FAINT !!
grrrrrrr ~
Dislike Dislike !!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



BUT..
cause of some reasons,
i LIKE study now.
xDDD
i need to study hard,
i need to score good results,
i dun wan to disappointed myself again.
wana raise up my CGPA,
how good if i can score 3.5 on it,
den i will feel satisfied wif it ady.
although a bit hard,
no worried,
i'll try my BEST !!
let's ROCK for our final together !!
+oil +oil !!
weeheeeeee 
;)))

1 comment: