Sunday, February 13, 2011

♥ New Hostel ♥

b4 go back P-island,
opsssss !!


what face is this ??
O______O
im nomo nomo nomo sleepy i tell you !
slept at 4am,
woke at 10am.
sleepyyyy-dao .. .. ..
> <
okay,
i reached Penang around 2pm.
ohh yaaa,
as euu all may already know,
i moved to H-block dy,
new hostel i means,
heee :)
i just moved my stuffs to there after last sem's final exam.
too rushhhhhh,
so haven't clean it up.



[Before]

Nahhhhhhhh~
this is my room,
no more roommates,
just myself.
= )
lalala..
i used nearing 3 hours to clean this small room !!
Urghhhhh,
no more roommates help me to sweep floor & mop floor.
T_T
mop here mop there,
elloooooo !!
I AM NOMO EXHAUSTED !!
: (
and finally..
finally..




 [After]

phewwwwwwwwww~
clap-clap for myself !!
teeheeeee : )
Mmm
 will start my college life 2moro,
yeeeeeeeer 
> <
LIKE but DISLIKE !
wth ??

No comments:

Post a Comment