Wednesday, February 16, 2011

♥ 14•02•2010 ♥

♥♥♥
It is Valentine's Day !!
Happy Valentine's Day  to every couples.
how about my valentine's day ??
i dont have class for that day,
(act hv,but i change to other class)
woke up at nearing 9am,
im hungry
> <
As usual,
Hans ask me go take breakfast together,
and also WeiYing them.
V wait them for nearing 2 hours !!
>''< !!
11am,
we went BALI-BALI HAI for dim sum,



yum-yum !!
ho-ciakkkk !!
nomo nomo nomo FULL !!
nomo nomo nomo SATISFIED !!
teeheeee :)
okayyyy,
after breakfast,
back to hostel.
time to dress up myself,
i have date later,
with CJM*
=))
go where ohh ??
go RED-BOX sing-K !
heee :)
from 2pm-5pm.
after sing-K,
he fetched me back hostel den he gonna rush back to his hometown.
On the way back to hostel : :


( CJM* )
me nge-nge want snap him !
HAHAX*
he said ''ngor jip sao mmm dou''
i don't care !
i said MUST !
blekkkk 
:-P
and somemore..



with metoO !
heehee :)
RED shirt + RED metoo !
wootssssss*


so nice right ??
kakax !!
clap - clap !!
=)
somemore somemore :



[ CJM & me ]

heeee :)
reached hostel about 5.30pm,
after bath,
take my rest for awhile,
at night went dinner with Hans again,


just left me & him,
others go c'brate for their valentine's day luur,
T_T
On the way to NEW WORLD PARK,
i saw ppl selling bear-bear & flowers along the roadside,
yeeeeeeeeer~
want want want !!
but SORRY,
i have no boyF !
hahax !!
when we reached,
wowwww !!
so many couples one ?!
=.=
tsk tsk !!
Envy 99*
=(
well..
v chit-chat nearing 2 hours at there.
kakakax !!
nearing 11pm just back hostel luuur.
Mmm..
nothing special for my valentine's day,
just enjoy my day with my frens,
bcuz im still S.I.N.G.L.E !!
rmb this !!
hahahax.
well well..
is okay laaar.
i enjoyed my day btw.
XDXD
Erm..
dont ask me how was my feeling,
i really cant describe it,
should be dont know how to describe it,
i hope i can tell out soon..
maybe..
heeee :)
Okay,
again..
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 
♥♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment