Friday, March 4, 2011

♥ movie-DAY ♥

ohh yay !
yday went to watch movie with :
Hul
Hansson
 WeiYing


*DRIVE ANGRY*

Grrrrr~
really drive me angry..
WHY ?!
i tot v want to watch *I AM NO.4*
Duhhh~
im the one who blur blur walk in cinema,
when the movie start for nearing 15mins,
i start to feel curious,
and asking WeiYing,
''Eii ?? V not watch I AM NO.4 meh?''
he said,
''Who say v watch I AM NO.4?''
okayyy,
speechless
=.=
Disappointed oni*
well well,
try to enjoy my movie.
but,
I failed !!
i dont know what the 'chicken egg cake' this movie talking about..
Chimmm nehx
@.@
Eee yeeer..
but i didnt fall asleep !
this time is WeiYing !
hahahax.
Lmao*
btw*
i love the actress inside this movie !!



wootsssss*
she's damn pretty & Cool !!
♥♥♥
okay,
after movie,
take our dinner at *Gurney Drive*,
again..
*Drive*
hahaha!!
such a long time didnt go there dy,
sumthgs changed.
the feeling,
 maybe..
me,huL & Hanss ordered ''YONG TAU HU'',
the stall's name is ''好吃''
new stall if nt wrong,
IDK*
well,
this is the 1st time v try it.
the seii yehh hawker,
i means the aunty,
wakaoooo~
QUN dao .. .. .. !!
Grrrr~
no more 2nd time !!
hmphhhh*
stall's name is '''',
act KNS !
i think if i cook ll be better than what she sell.
(im just kidding)
HAHAX!!
okayyy,
stop at here.
Good9 ppl 
=))

No comments:

Post a Comment