Thursday, April 28, 2011

♥ Imma Back ! ♥

Hey boysss hey galsss ~
imma BACK ! imma BACK !
Reached Pg yday,
when i reached Pg,
Guess what ?!
Daddie ph me and ask me to go back ??
@.@
He call me nonid to work,
stay at home.
Eeeee ~
i dont want !
Boring die. XD
anyway,
i noe he HEART me,
and same one,
i HEART u too  Daddie ~
the job not that hard oni Daddie,
i can handle it k ?!
Trust me !!
: D


Mr.Ming En came & picked me & miaw at jetty,
den straight went to Gurney for Sushi*


BONANZA SUSHI KING
Here I Come !
Muekkkk ~
: D


Wowwww !
many plates nohx ??
but i just ate for 3 plates,
> <
no appetite,
idk why~
Dietttt !!!
is okay :P
Ohh yay !
i shouted when i saw this !
hahaha ~


a cute dinasour ??
bla bla ~
after that,
back hostel & take my shower.
So..
what's the next ??
went to sing-K with :
Tami
Captain
Mkeat
FeiYang
Ah Liang
Wen Shen
at RED-BOX*
from 10pm-3am
Wootsssssssss ~
what a GREAT night !!
Yeahh yeahh ~
i do really enjoyed with them !
LAUGH NON-STOP !
bahahaha~
although imma a bit sleepy that time.
XD
hang out again next time !
XOXO
: ))


TODAY
woke at 1 pm !
hahaha ~
i cant wake,
imma too TIRED
@.@
Received 3 calls in the early morning,
Aboy is coming to Pg !
Ohh yeahhh ~
hang out with Aboy & Yap just now,


Ding-ding*
today is PADINI-day !
Hohoho ~
Shopppp a lotsss.


♥♥♥


and i bought 2 shoes today !
One from NOSE,
another one from PDI.
bla bla bla ~
Spent a lotssss in this TWO days.
euu cant imagine it. XD
Well,
I DONT CARE*
since i didnt shop for a LONG TIME dy
how pity ..
> <
Okieee,
nearing 5pm,
have a briefing at MC'D for 2moro's work.
Panasonic camera's PROMOTER,
still rmb ??
Camera fairs ll start from 2moro till sunday at PISA.
: )
do me a visit if euu want !
hee ;)
and i get this from the Head leader,


WHAT IS THIS ?!
is the Uniform.
wth~
hahaha.
CUTE & SPECIAL :)


and NOW,
imma at Straits Quay's STARBUCK !
: )


together with Hanss*


imma ordered the Frappuccino*
well,
not bad laaa 
= )
Due to my hostel's line have been CUT,
so i have to online at here.
pityy pityy
>.<
ll go pay for it soon .. soon ..
Sigh*
Okieeee,
ll start my job 2moro.
be HAPPY ! be HAPPY !
+ oil beh ~
Muuekkkk !
: D
and Oh My God !!!
Results ll be release on 2moro.
Hell ~
GOD bless ..
plsssss ~

No comments:

Post a Comment