Tuesday, May 24, 2011

♥ Yoy ! ♥

Yoy ! Yoy !
2day i skipped LAW's lec class,
and went to Gurney with my dear housemates. XD
Hans and Miaw go watch movie with another gangs,
while me and Hul go shopping.
teeheeeeee : D
i wanna buy high-heels,
Yeeeeeeeer~
but not now,
i gonna BROKE soon !
seriously ~
still owe my sis a CARLO-RINO's purse.
@.@
can i 4gt about it?
hahaha !
jkjk*


say HELLO to MR.J !
hahahaha~
he came and find us. XD
Today,
i get shocked by him for 3 times !
i shouted like HELL !
wtf*
DISLIKE u nahx,
hmphhhhh~
so BAD !
:'(
but nvm,
i 4gv euu,
cuz euu bought us STICKY !

STICKY

Woohooooo~
LIKE !
xie xie nih haaar 
and remember buy us souvenirs from BANGKOK !
: )
ehh !
 i ll change bcum more mature i tell euu,
wait and see yoy !
HAHAHA !
dont titi complaint about me laa ishh~
ll change soon k ? soon ..
Lalala ~


took our dinner at 士林
heeheehee
: )


wootssssssss~
our XXL CRISPY CHICKEN !
Yum-yum !
so Niceeeeee~
: D
ohh yay !
my face so nice to cubit huh ?!
they keep cubit my face today.
tsktsktsk.
cuz Bak-bak ?!
sob-sob
> <
Okieee la,
stop here,
wanna rush for my homeworks dy.
tsktsk~
Toodles*
= )

No comments:

Post a Comment