Tuesday, June 28, 2011

♥ DatinG - DaY ♥

Hohoho !
Today i went dating with my BOY !
: )
went to Gurney,
ngek-ngek !
1st,
we go shopping around,
walk walk walk,
shop shop shop,
and ..
we bought nothing.
HAHAHA !
but i like the feeling so muchieee~
is so SWEET !
♥♥♥
Awwwww~
okieee,
dont envy !! XP
after shopping,
having our dinner at *Manila Place* !



Ding-ding*
= )


this is my food,
*ORIENTAL CHICKEN CUTLET*
not bad laaar ! ;)


His food !
name what what Salmon ..
ahahahah !
4got jooor. xP
and . .



Jiang . . jiang . . jiang . . jiang !!
This is my BOY !!
is mine okay ?!
Heehee ;)
myHANDSOME BOY !!
Huulalaaa ~
after dinner,
we went to watch movie,


*LADDA LAND*

Omg !!
for me,
this is a scary movie,
bcuz have ghost inside.
Eeeeee . .
起鸡皮疙瘩~
>.<
i ll scared nohx.
and guess what,
i just watched for the opening & ending part !
muahahahaha~
i skipped all the middle part !
Useless i know,
but no choice,
i dont want nightmare later.
kakax !!
no more GHOST MOVIE next time.
hee ;)
ohh yay !


what is this ??
''extra'' tickets ??
hahaha !
my BOY so funny yoy !
he online bought the tickets this morning,
he see wrongly the place,
and lastly he booked the wrong place.
want to book the LAST row bcum the FIRST row.
i was like @.@ when i heard this.
ahahaha !
we went to reception there ask,
they said can't change place le nehx,
so how ??
he re-BUY again the tickets,
LAST ROW !!
waste $$$ yoy !!
aiyoyo~
cannot say him STUPID nahx,
just see wrongly the place nohx,
he still the GENIUS for me !!
heehee ;)
have a NICE-NICE-DAY with my BOY !!
xie xie nih !!
U !
I LOVE U !
I HEART U !
(Gonna watch TRANSFORMER 2moro midnight ! ^^ )

No comments:

Post a Comment