Saturday, August 27, 2011

♥ FRIDAY ! ♥

Elloooo, FRIDAY !!
How euu guys spend your day ??
For ME,
i woke at 1030am due to some noisy sounds from living room,
guess what ??
my 四剑客dye hairs-ING in da living room.
7 early 8 early dye hairs. tsktsk


Seeeeeee !!
hee ;)
all so CUTE yoy !! XD
2pm,
we all went to Gurney together,


is another movie day again.


Watched OVERHEARD 2,
Errrr hemmm..
i don't like this kind of movie leh,
so for me is not NICE la.
sobbbb :(
After 2 hours movie,
went shop shop around,
i bought this from PARKSON.


is a Man's wallet !!
Nice ma nice ma ?!
heehee ;)
for who ehh ??
act is helped my sis buy one.
for her friend's birth present. Lol
Chris helped me choose one. XD
Lalala ~
back to hostel around 6pm,
they gonna prepare and dress up themself for tonight farewell party.
i didn't go la,
because is their class's farewell party. hee
So..
I went dinner with Mr.Bryan at Michelangelo's Restaurant !!
Around Gurney-Place there : )



the environment so nice right ?? 
( :



the menu ;)


Spotttt me ?? hee ;)



my food. Nomm-nomm 


Say HI to Mr.Bryan !! ;)
Teeheeee.


this is ME !!
♥♥♥
after dinner,
went to B-JACKER meet my CAT them !!




we are sitting in front of the stage there.
very centre that kind.
and ..
the live-band there not bad yoy !!
= )



you guys see CHIRS,
so high laaa him. 
ahahaha !!
but lastly ..


@.@
Laobehhhh luuur.
hahaha !!
he drink too much dy. tsktsk


my HELIX-dailou also. Lol
so ''zhaaaa'' one,
he vomit somemore yoy.
Duhhhh ~
they opened many bucketsss lo tonight.
macam FREE one.
@.@
i drink few glasses only tonight, hee
enjoying the live-band there. wootssss !!
Ohh yay !!
got one bar-singer there suddenly looked at me & said,
''你很漂亮!''
woohooooo !!
thank you !!
Ahahaha !!
i guess bcuz imma looking at him that time. Lol
anyway,
you make me happy for few hours. Ahaha



b4 go back,
at outside time ..
look so suffer nehx.


hiakkkkk !!
with the drunker. HOHO !!
Hmmm ..
tonight all people drunk,
except ME, Manzy, Hans, WeiYing & Huai.
my CAT got faint faint a bit.
i dare not drink so much la,
don't want drink also.
i don't know why. Lol
btw*
i hope i can DRUNK for one time too.
DRUNK is good sometimes,
because you can tell out everything inside your heart,
i guess i ll try it one day. Mmm..
Alright,
have a HIGH-NICE-NIGHT with them,
so  the moment that we stick together like tonight,
ll keep it as our memory yay !!
Heartttttt laaar 
Today,
my daddy ph me and asked me go back le oo,
Eeeee :(
few more days Daddy !!
Pleaseeeee*
i ll take care myself, don't worry huh.
= )
Alright,
people,
don't ever ask me got BF onot kay ??
I HAVE NO BF,
NOW DON'T HAVE,
TEMPORARY WON'T HAVE,
AND WILL STAY SINGLE FOR A LONG LONG TIME.
so ..
just stop asking me this kind of BullShit qs !!
thankiuuuuu !!
Opssss !!
5am coming soon,
arghhhh~
Ciao people !!
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment