Saturday, August 27, 2011

♥ SATURDAY ! ♥

Yeah yeah :D
is SATURDAY today !!


i woke up at 1pm,
nice to sleep sangat. hee;)
then then ..
nearing 3pm,
went for Brunch with my Cat & Hanss !!



Hmmm..
here is  Annabelle's Place*
Guess what ??
we walked in,
sit down,
looked at the menu for few mins,
den walked out again.
Hanss said want change place,
i was like @.@
Hahahaha !!
okay,
move to another station,
Tesco, Lolll




Brunchieee at  Sakae-Sushi*
heehee ;)


macam my Daddy nia.
hahaha !!



I ordered ehh,
Chicken what what Odori ,
blaaaaa. dont know la.
anyway,
the taste not bad !!
better than Sushi-King eh !! XD
FULL-FULL yoy !!
after that,
back to hostel luuur,
5.30pm,
hang out with my dear  Yifen  Wendy !!
went to Queensbay mall yoy !!
reached there nearing 7pm already,
traffic jam yehhhh. Duh
Din-din at  Winter-warmers !!


♥♥♥




Foodssssss 
Lalala ~
after dinner,
walk walk around,
and i saw this !!!


is SMURFsssss arr !!
Eeeee .. 
have to purchase over RM300 just can get ONE SMURF nehx !!
ONE only nehx !!
hmphhhh*


see this !!!
my  Hokkaido's ice-cream !!!
yumm-yumm : )
we go back at 830pm like that,
hee ;)
they ask me go K.L nohx,
this Monday yeh,
so suddenly so rush,
but i want go ! want go !
waiting for my Daddy to approve,
Daddy please Daddy !!
after this i ll go back dy,
plsssssssss :)
Errr hemmm,
many people went club tonight.
i didn't go yeh,
don't feel like want to go also la,
hee ;)
okay okay,
gonna sleep dy,
my eyes bag is getting nicer and nicer.
Muekkk !
Ciao people !

No comments:

Post a Comment