Sunday, August 28, 2011

♥ SUNDAY ! ♥

Is SUNDAY today !!
heehee ;)
Morning,
im busy packing for my stuffs,
gonna faint with my cloths..
Arghhhh*


pack pack pack !!
so many things ..
tsktsktsk.


my luggage is FULL !!
nomo FULL !!
@.@
wanna ask my  huL help me bring back first,
xie xie nih yay ! 

TEE

Hmmm,
I went Queensbay with Mr.Bryan just now,
went there for lunch. Lolll
and ..
everywhere is jam like HELL ! jam like HELL !
Grrrrr*
waste my time ><
Alright,
Daddy approved me go K.L tomorrow !!
he banked in money for me somemore !!
Wootssssssss !!
thankssss Daddy !!
the best ever Daddy I have !!
Makssssss 
Hmmm,
my house Hansson just go back to his hometown,
b4 back he give me a warm-warm-hug,
:'(
time to say Goodbye,
so sad weyyy. TT
start from today,
nobody ll zattt me,
nobody ll quarrel with me already,
T.T
i ll miss you miss you miss you !!
SURE !!
all the best and Goodluck for your future, Mr. Handsome Hanss !!
= )
Okieee,
wanna OFF to Yifen house dy.
ll overnight at her house tonight,
Toodles people !!


No comments:

Post a Comment