Monday, September 26, 2011

♥ Just A Update ♥


Hiiiiiii !!
this is ME !!
Of course, Lol*
Alright,
i wanna keep my fringe long long,
wanna have a mature look,
wanna become mature girl.
is a MUST !!
hee ;)


wootssssss !!
see this !!
SMURF  SMURF 
Anderson whatsApp me this when he saw it,
thanks man !!
this one is better than BOSINI one,
ahahaha !!
wanna grab it tomorrow !!
is a MUST !!
wink-wink ;)
Okieee,
ll leave my home and heading to P-Island 2moro.
and i gonna fly to S'pore the day after tomorrow.
Guess what ?!
im flying ALONE this time !!
this is my FIRST-TIME to fly alone !!
without my family acc : (
So near,
shouldn't scare right ??
But ..
imma so SCARE !!
Ahhhhhhh!!
my huL told me,
'' Please don't cry at airport,
5yrs-old eh kids also can fly alone,
you should be no problem!! ''
Yayaya !!
i should be no problem,
but still ... SCARE !!
Muekkkkkkk !!
Blaaaaaaa,
don't think don't think,
ignore it !! Grrrr*


Done with my packing yesterday.
hee ;)
Spotttt my ''BittZaiii'' ??
dia cute right ?!
tee-hee-hee ;)
no matter where i go,
i ll bring along ''BittZaiii'' together,
and also my ''XiaoHuang'',
ahahha !!
is a MUST !!
Okieee,
stop here people,
ll update my blog once i reach there.
Toodles 

2 comments:

  1. 谁每天在说,'谁哭谁就是笨蛋'?
    不要让自己有机会当笨蛋!
    我会笑到天翻地覆!
    一次的警告你,
    不要乱跟陌生人笑,
    不要乱乱放电,
    还有,
    不要一直跟兔子讲话!
    白痴你!
    要当心,要小心,要加油!
    仪想你了,小戴~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 鸡蛋糕你!
    你是siao hor?!
    谁乱笑了?谁乱放电?
    没有nahx!
    我觉得我是不会哭啦,
    只是可能会哭咯!
    我会怕啊!鸡蛋糕!
    我会很勇敢啦可是!
    尽量...
    鸡蛋仪,我也好想你!!!
    爱你啦!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete