Saturday, September 24, 2011

•ME•

Hellooo!
Imma back people!
I'm still alive don't worry.teeheee;)
Alright,
Smurfff for my resit paper today!
Woohooooo!
I had try my BEST,and guessed I have do the BEST too!
This is my FIRST TIME study so hard!!!
So seriously..
I wanna graduate hello!!!
I don't wanna disappointed my Mamie!!!
Because I LOVE HER!!!
Because I'm her GOOD daughter!!!
This is the FACT. xDD
Hmmm..
Day passed day,
We shall letting go the past.
No need try hard,
Just... letting go.
Somehow I wish that I'm still the previous me,
But, maybe I shouldn't anymore.
Sometime the truth is,
You never know, and I shouldn't tell.
So,You shouldn't know, and I should never tell.
Gonna make a CHANGE for everything alright.
Including MYSELF, perhaps.
Everything ll be okay,
Everything ll be fine,
Everything ll be alright.
And I gonna make the IMPOSSIBLE become POSSIBLE.
Because IMPOSSIBLE = IM POSSIBLE !
Right, CHEZ??
偶尔偶尔会想到慈恩对我说过的话,
不是什么金玉良言,
但..
字字句句都是那么有份量,
字字句句都成了我的力量!
嗯!
没什么好怕的,
因为什么事情都会很噢K!!!
(:

1 comment:

  1. jiaping XD
    now oli free cn online, pheww~~
    hehe. heart you <3

    ReplyDelete