Friday, November 4, 2011

♥ Hello ! P-Island ♥

Hello, my Blog !
Long time no see !
Ahahaha !
Suddenly feel like wanna blog though im tired like a prawn. Lol
I just came back from P-Island today's evening.
Went to P-Island yday,
and overnight at Hul's hostel.
When I reached there,
Anderson picked me from jetty and went lunch with him at Gurney.
Lunch at Paddington of Pancake House ?? Lol



Alright,
here we are ;)
and we ordered ..



Slurppppp~
But too bad,
after ate,
i straight went to toilet and SHIT out everything.
Muekkkk~
@.@ !
my stomach was not feeling well yday,
yet still want to eat ! Lol
Next,
MC'D ice-creams.


I was so craving for ice-creams recently, idk why
==''
and I bought a new case from Gurney's stall.


is Mickey's case !
Nice right ??
Cost me RM38*
not cheap yoy !


Salmonsss from Sushi-Bar !
Anderson's favourite.
Eeeee~
I HATE IT !
Muekkkk~
walk walk and shop shop until 6pm,
he fetched me back to Hul's hostel.
take my rest for awhile.
At night,
dinner with da Marketing's gangs at Harvest-IN !


ASIAN what what chicken,
taste not bad yoy ;)
Okiee,
after dinner,
went to Gurney again for movie.
Before that,
Gaming at ding-ding there.
hahaha !



my Awesomeee  Gangs !

I didn't movie with them,
Ermmm hrmmm..
because i gonna movie with my  黑B !
Teeheeeee ;)
we watched ''IN TIME'' at 11.50pm,
hmmm..
not really nice i think..
Alright,
back to hostel after that.
Slept at 3am and woke at 7.40am,
because today V all have a briefing for our Convo in college,
 sleepy of course !
yawn non-stop !
sleepy like a Muekkk Muekkk !
after briefing,
collect our gown at SBS block,
den.. leave the college. Lol
Boring sial.
Next station,
Gurney.. again lol.
with my Ex-classmates.
teeheeeee ;)
Lunchieee with them at WongKok,




my foodsss !
Eating like a Dinosaur recently @@
IAMFAT !
chit-chat non-stop there,


muahahaha!
after lunch,
went to Parkson to buy long sleeve cloth,
because need it tomorrow and i don't have.
So... BUY !


Crazy-ing inside da fitting room.
Hohoho !


三胞胎
hahaha !
Okiee,
Hulgaris came to Gurney fetch me around 3pm,
then back to my town luuur.
Once we reach,
alright, eat again !
Act is I suggested one,
I eat non-stop ! non-stop !
Ahhhhhhh !


Chilling at the Dessert-House,


with Hulgaris & her fren also my new fren - XueYee (notsure)
She said i looks like Lala Xu Jia Ying, Lol
funny right ??


wootsssss !
slurppppp for this !
; )
I AM FAT & I AM FAT !
i ll start diet when go back to S'pore.
Promised~
Okieee,
Toodles people.
Gonna take my rest dee,
because ..
明天我要美美毕业!
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment