Monday, November 14, 2011

♥ I AM BACK ! ♥

Ellooooo , SINGAPORE !
Yeaaa,
I Am Back !
Reached here on Saturday night. Lol
Let's talk about yesterday.
Hmmm..
yday i went to AngMokio find my gangs them.
I miss them !
hahaha !
they miss me too i guessed.. Lol
Alright,
Mr.Ray came and picked me at Mrt station there.
i have been waiting him for nearing 20mins,
@.@
after that,
having our Lunch at SumoHouse !


extra-Lunch !
hahaha !
he treat me alright.
thanks ;)
Okieee,
next..
move my step to their hostel.
Hohoho !
i talked non-stop once i reached there.
they also what,
keep sour-ing me, as usual la.. 
samo..
said me very Tam-ciakkk !
tsktsk.
Discussed about study thgs and chit chat there !
Nice feel (:


GreenApple Vitagen*
Less sugar,
a bit yuck~
Anyway,
thanks DeeHan ! XD


rain non-stop here yesterday.
Oh NO !
should say everyday. LOL


before back home,
having my dinner at AMK-Hub with Ray and Yang !
slurpppppp~
: D


X'mas tree at Hub !!
wootsssss~
wanna go Orchard Road there see see,
sure nice than this one !
X'mas is around the corner,
can't waittttt !!!
Teeheehee ;)
Alright,
after dinner,
they planned to go Holland-Village walk-walk,
we took Mrt to there..


inside da Mrt.
= )



Okieee,
here is the Holland-Village.
just walking around laa.
since i never been there what. Lol
Nearing 10pm,
time to separate with each other ..
den back home.
I back alone as usual,
i tot i wanna sit cab go back when i reach TiongBahru Plaza,
i have Q-up for 20mins there,
but still haven't see any cab appear in front of me,
this make me Grrrrrrrrrr !
Okay,
i have no choice,
since it's late already that time,
took Mrt to OutramPark,
den took bus back home.
I walked very fast that time,
very the fucking fasttt !
Grrrr ~
and finally i safety reached home around 11pm.
Tired sial : (
after shower,
Skype + Msn webcam with my 黑B !
miss him only, aiks.
Alright,
stop here first.
Toodles peepoO !
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment