Saturday, November 12, 2011

♥ Right here ♥

Helloooo peepoO !
im at Platinum Hill PV6 right now, Lol
suppose now im at S'pore dee,
guess what ?!
i MISS my flight last night, tsktsk.
because of the stupid traffic jam !
Fucking hell Jam ! Jam ! Jam !
Muekkkkk~
I re-booked the flight and will be leave at tonight 8pm.
 Bye Kay Hell !
Hohoho~
sounds so excited ??
Hmmm ..
don't know.
Mix feelings again alright.
Ohh yay,
forgot to tell,
what is the purpose of coming to KL this time ??
Nuuuu ..
wanna give my 黑B surprise nehx !
wanna see him before i go back. Hee
As i know,
he's busy for his assignment and test,
and i cheated him that i ll be fly on Thursday (10th) noon,
but act i took bus at 12pm from my hometown,
and reached here around 730pm.
To avoid suspect by him,
i still made the FAKE check-in for Penang Bridge & Penang Airport !
Hahaha.
Funny sial.
Good planner I am !!
Alright,
when i reached,
Aboy & ShuHao came and picked me at Pudu there.
Again, Thank You So Much ! ;)
they sent me to my 黑B's hostel,
and and and..
when i step in the hostel,
I quickly run towards him & shocked him from behind,
weeheee !
he was so surprised when he saw me !! (I think so)
Yeehaaaaa ~
im SUCCESS !!
wootssssss : D
im a good + nice Gf,
but not a good daughter. LOL
Bla bla bla~
okay,
here to show you guys some picha !
my  黑B !
I have two 黑B !
heeheehee !
took this at Secret-Recipe last night,
before I went to airport.
> <
and this ..


过了今天,
那份思念会一直跟着我..
一直跟着我..
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment