Wednesday, November 23, 2011

♥ L.I.F.E ♥

Fuhhhhhh.
now is 6am sharp~
Today im early,
is crazy early !!
= =''
woke at 4.40 something,
later still have to work,
Ahhhh !
Hope i won't complain sleepy later. Lol
Okieee,
wanna tell that,
I LOVE MY JOB SO MUCH !
hahaha.
my job is easy,
and all my colleague treat me very well.
GOOD ! ;)
since me 'People see people like' LOL !
Anyway anyway,
I enjoyed my working life,
although have to wake early,
have to torture my legs for everyday,
but..
is okay one alright 
Lets talk about last night.
Hmmm..
after worked,
went to Bugis to meet my fren and dinner together.
(In front Bugis-Junction)

walking around while waiting for my friend.
always LATE ! Grr~


opsssss~
found this at ColdStorage.
Just realised Spore also got sell this brand of ice-creammm.
Ben & Jerry's
Love love love !
but damn,
quite expensive ><
I have to save money,
earn money is not that easy people !
When he reached,
dinn-dinn together at Waroeng-Penyet,


slurppppp~
Ho ciak sial. XD
after dinner,
i need some desserts ohhhh ~
so craving for it,
okay lets go for it !
went to Dessert First*糖水先


Awwwww~
slurppppp again !
too bad i can't finished it. Hahaha !
im so tam ciak recently ! tsktsk.
alright,
before go back,
bought some snacks from ColdStorage.
teeheehee ;)


♥♥♥
my favourite ! XP
Lalala ~
since i start working,
I feel that somehow i got a lil bit neglected my Hei-B !
Somehow I will feel sorry,
though he always said never mind.
Seriously,
this time is Different.
I means US alright.
Thank you so much Hei-B !
About my family,
Yay !
i miss them ~
very very very MISS !
:'(
THEM !
Hei-B !

No comments:

Post a Comment