Sunday, December 18, 2011

♥ Current - ME ♥

HelloO peepoo !
suddenly feel like update my blog. Lol
By the way,
just a simple update will do. XD


Alright,
is me  missT !
outside Jas's house.
heading to our company's dinner on last Thursday. Lol
this picha so match my blog's template,
*white + orange*
HAHAHA !
==''


took this pic on yesterday.
I was sitting inside Pacific-Coffee-Company that time,
sitting there for nearing 4 hours,
Insane me ! @@
Btw,
im doing some meaningful things there..
Shhhhhh*
:-)


And yoy,
today I hang out with my lovely  Cat !
quite a long time didnt see her ..
i miss her today since i woke up in da morning,
and so gham she asked to go out just now,
she said she miss me yoy !
HEART ♥ LINK ♥ HEART ??
perhapssss. hee ;)


and this !
should i buy this ??
hahaha.
just cost S$49 ! XD
My Cat said another style of me,
alright,
will consider.
i spent too much this week !
Over much !
tsktsktsk !
Okieee,
should stop here,
nothing to continue and lazy to continue too,
AHAHA !
Toodles peepoo !
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment