Wednesday, November 21, 2012

L.D.R


If you can see, this is the 'Distance' ..
So near .. yet so far ..
Do you ever try for long distance relationship ?
For me, YES.
not even 1000 miles,
just only 192.16 miles.
well it still the 'distance' between us ..
If you ever try,
you will know,
long distance relationship is hard, really hard..
but ..
this 'distance' give us a reason to love harder than any other couple should..
yea, we did ..
just because..
 we couldn't see each other often,
touch each other often,
hug each other often,
and touch lips as well ..
there may be miles between, but there is no one closer.
Everytime every meet for us is precious,
we did appreciate as we know we don't have much time ..
each touch is special and each kiss is cherished 
even just look at each other,
we feel blessed =')
This is the long distance relationship.
In between,
we know,
there are more reasons to fight, to cry, to break up.
and we couldn't feel each other sometimes ..
more confident and trust need to build up between each other ..
but I lost it ..
I don't know since when ..
Half way through,
I give up everything ..
my love..
my lover ..
Trust me,
I didn't play love,
just I lose to the 'distance',
the distance that separate us ..
what I left is our memories ..
everything between us will be the best memories ever in my life..
ever ..
= ))
.
- E.N.D -



No comments:

Post a Comment