Sunday, March 10, 2013

Random.



Hello readers. 
(maybe don't have anymore :P)
Surprised one, still success to log in to my blog lol
well, just a random update.
How are you being guys?
I'm so busy lately.
Indescribable one..
All is about work, study, work, study ..
again ..
study, work, study, work ..
Non - stop for everyday.
Well,
it seems productive for me everyday.
it seems right?
Yea & Yes.
And I'm used to this so called busy life.
For no school days, I will stay back at office: OT
Monday - Friday,
don't try to text me or even call me.
I'll miss your call/ ignore your msg for not purposely one,
and I won't return any call..
For msg, I'll reply if I remember lol.
I'm seriously busy like a Bee!
Please. Trust me.
You can complain any fucking shit but i'll never care ^^
Day by day,
I don't count,
but I know it had been passed for 4months.
Is 4months right?
Yea time flies ..
it seems something just happened yesterday.
it seems like a dreams ?
 Well .. well ..=]
And so, i've been single for 4months.
more years to go I guess hahaha.
sounds funny/pity sia,
like nobody want me ? LOL
Temporary won't lay a finger on 'LOVE' ..
try to love myself more than anyone else.. 
I'm a BIG BIG GIRL that live in this BIG BIG WORLD.
And I have a BIG BIG DREAM.
Is time to pursue my own dream.
Is a BIG BIG DREAM.
Well, more effort need to put in though..
always on my move, move on & move on!
So do you guys right?
add oil kay add oil =]
Ohh ya,
something to highlight..
As everyone know, 
I had move to Blk #319 at AMK with my gang them before cny,
Is sucha big family.
Full of laughter everyday..
We played and we have fun everyday.
And day by day I'm getting fatter since I stayed with them.
Non-stop eating ohh myy ..
well well .. 
trying to control although failed like always :P
I'm glad to have everyone of them,
really .. seriously ..
I heart them so much just like they sayang me that much ♥ Xoxo
And, i'm lonely at all =]



(Left out Raymond & WeiYang)

WE'RE HAPPY FAMILY 
Love y'all ya! always..

Okay, seems to stop typing dee.
It's 2am already.
Time to off to bed.
Gonna meet up with my sista Camillia tomorrow.

Last but not least,
always remind myself :
往事会过去,未来会到来。
过去想太多,但也领悟许多。
时间在走,日子在过,
除了加油,还是加油!

I won't post up my blog's link to anywhere else.
Anyway, if anyone pass by, can have a look :)
Stay blissful always peeps!
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment