Monday, March 11, 2013

Stress.


Start to feel the stress..
Noooo.
Suppose to say, 
Life is stress always. 
Just depends on how you take it & how the way you release it ..
Life seems prosaic without stress?
Well.. Idk.
Sometimes I can't take all these..
Work + Study
It seems not a big deal, yet like a trial for me..
I will cried out like a silly baby girl when I'm really stressed enough..
After tears, take a smile, keep the move on.
Life right ?
Yea. That is.
I'm gonna bear for my own choice without any regret.
May face some failure that everyone don't wish to..
Another way to say,
sometimes we win, sometimes we learn..
Learn from mistake, pick yourself up from the failure..
I know i'm not doing the best always,
but I just being that good way always.
Always behave in the right way to be who you are,
don't lost yourself,
we gotto know where we are, 
where we stand,
and where/what 's our next ..
Alright ?
Busy life is good,
yet it seems lot of tasks to be complete within the short time ..
Who can bear with us for the time being ?
Lack of time in doing everything, seriously ..
But what for we keep on wasting the time and keep on complain in the end ?
That's how the human being..
Well, i'm no exception..
I just somehow wish to stop at the checkpoint,
and continue for it after some good rest ..
Just too bad that time never wait for us..
self-encourage is needed,
which I always do ..
I can do it right? right?
Hopefully everything goes well until the end ..
Don't expect much, be the right way to be ..
That it is.
Stop here,
GoodLuck peeps!
8.8



No comments:

Post a Comment