Saturday, March 16, 2013

Untitled.


Yoy!
It was too surprised that I can freeze myself at home for revision Lol.
No time no time no time.
Seriously lack of time.
Followed lecturer's slide and self-study again,
as I always dreaming for at least 1/4 of my lessons inside the class.
Standard one, standard me Hahah!
Always accompanied by July's melody when I study,
Highly recommended!
could be lullaby that type,
but for me it could prop me up from the sleepiness..
Can try if you feel it is suits to you too Lol..
Oh yay,
planned to resign soon,
not plan actually,
is confirm one! hee.
Good news right ?
Idk.
Just don't like this job anymore,
stressed me up sial.. too much..
and I'm not really interested on it..
well well..
what for to force myself cont to stay at there right?
I bear for my own decision always, no worries ^^
Want to be a better me,
improvement never stop to improve myself to be a better as a person..
guess everyone on earth doing so everyday also right?
Jia you laaaah ! :)
The dreams still far away from me,
seems so far ..
I gotto pull it near to me..
work harder & never give up!
stop here, to be cont next time.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment